- We are at the MTC Monday, 9/2/13 until Friday, 9/9/6/13 at 3:30 pm. We study and learn from 8-5 and then on Friday we head East in our car.
- It will take us about 4 days to get to Philadelphia.
- Our apartment is located close to the mission home just outside of Philadelphia.
- The MTC is crowded so it is just fine to stay elsewhere. We are happy to be staying with Max and Nancy Jones in Alpine, our brother and sister-in-law.
- We are anxious to begin this wonderful adventure!
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
We are almost ready to go and it feels great. We are speaking this Sunday, 8/25/13 at 9 am in the Manzanita Chapel. We have found out some information about our first couple of weeks on the mission:
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
The Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Mission, that is. We report to the MTC on September 2, 2013. It has been a really wild month of preparing everything (home, finances, packing, etc.) We are excited to be done with all of this and actually begin our mission. We appreciate the help of our kids in getting all of this accomplished. We plan to write regularly to keep those who have interest in our activities updated.